My approach to health is Holistic which looks at the body, mind and spirit as a whole unity that needs to work synergistically for us to enjoy an abundance of energy and vitality every day. I use Functional Medicine to examine the entire body and its environment which allows me to practice evidence-based Nutritional Therapy, built upon the latest nutrition and sports science. I also recognise that every client is biochemically different and has unique lifestyle needs that require tailored services. To ensure the right body balance for optimum long-term health results, I use spiritual and mindfulness coaching in my programmes and encourage clients to work on these alone.
I believe that we should eat to live not live to eat and food is a powerful ‘medicine’ that can heal the body and pave our road to good health and excellent performance. My vision is to inspire clients to take responsibility of their health and make it their long-term wealth. I will help you overcome the challenges to a healthy lifestyle and be with you every step of the way.
I specialise in gut health, healing adrenal fatigue and hormonal imbalances and fat loss. I don’t work with clients on a one-off basis but start a journey with each individual. I don’t just give you a diet and exercise plan but guide you through the whole process to a healthy lifestyle. Therefore my plans come in various packages and time duration. This allows me to fully commit myself to each client and help them gradually begin a healthy lifestyle. I don’t believe in short-term plans and transformations. My goal is to help you start a new lifestyle.
I work on individual basis either online or through Calmer Clinics – my private clinic in London. My packages are designed for busy people interested in fat loss or muscle gain, digestive health, improving skin, hair and nails, increasing energy, reducing stress and making the steps toward a healthy lifestyle.
These journeys provide sustainable fat-loss and are for females who don’t suffer from any gut or hormonal issues. They are designed to work alongside your gym routine, help you get ready for a holiday and teach you how to reach a healthy fat level.
These journeys are for clients who suffer from IBS, indigestion, heart burn, constipation, bloating or diarrhoea. They can also be tailored to heal fungal and parasite infections, such as Candida.
Many young females, including myself have to deal with irregular periods due to stress, poor nutrition or inherited conditions. Others suffer from thyroid issues, adrenal fatigue and even cancer. These journeys aim to manage the main causes of your condition and help you start a healthy lifestyle.
Pregnancy and Kids Nutrition
I work with ‘soon-to-be’ mums to help them have a healthy lifestyle that would support their pregnancy and development of the baby. I offer easy to implement food options with the most nourishing foods to ensure optimum health for both the mother and the baby.
Every plan has the following VITAL elements:
- FREE 15 min phone consultation – to understand your primary health concerns, lifestyle needs and just get to know you as an individual to make sure I am the right person for your situation.
- Health Questionnaire – to assess your medical history and past diets, which will include a food diary and a full review of your health, lifestyle and goals.
- First Consultation – 60-90 minutes to discuss your assessment and do body measures (face-to-face only). During the consultation we will discuss your current health issues, and set realistic, measurable goals to manage these challenges.
- FREE Diet Consultation – 30 min upon receiving of your plan to make sure you feel confident with my health recommendations.
- Progress Consultations – every four to six weeks to monitor your progress and make necessary adjustments. Since we are biochemically different, we would never be able to tell 100% how your body will respond to the new dietary changes. Thus, your feedback and honesty will be crucial to the success of the plan. I would rather you share with me moments of non-adherence or food dislikes then risking the success of your plan.
- Email Support – I will be just a text/email/phone call away and I will try to answer your requests within 24 hours.
I use a hand-held device for a Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis which is considered one of the most reliable and accessible methods of screening body fat. This gives me your muscle and fat percentage, water levels, and energy expenditure which will help us design a plan that matches your body’s needs and individual goals.
Together, we will talk through your daily work routine and how the meal plan should support your busy lifestyle. We will work with your budget restraints, cooking skills, food taste and meal preparation time to make sure your plan is achievable and sustainable. Food supplements will be offered at a discounted price if necessary and I will give you tips on ‘smart’ shopping – where and when to get good quality food at the most competitive prices. For convenience, we can also negotiate personal shopping sessions or I can order your products and deliver them during our training session.
I have studied and practised fitness for 2 years, applying my knowledge to my personal bodybuilding journey. This has given me confidence to design exercise programmes for general fitness, and health improvement. I give you lower and upper body workouts to perform at home. I will help you with technique, posture and motivation to make sure every exercise is performed correctly. The workouts will be both challenging and fun, leaving you energised and looking forward to your next session. I don’t aim to exhaust my clients but make you love movement. If you are based in London, I work with an experienced team of personal trainers at Dolphin Square Fitness and will be able to recommend you the right person to meet your fitness goals.
If you would like to find out more, please use the from below. I look forward to hearing from you and taking you on a health journey:).
In Health & Balance,